Thursday, April 16, 2009

Band.Band.Band

For the pass two weeks,Smk Seafield's School Band was having band practises like mad.During school hours.My homeworks are all piling up.Projects are 24/7 in my mind,studies too.

Today was the second day of raptai,it was so boring.And hot.After break,I was feeling emo-ish,does it sound gay?Nevermind,back to topic.Emo-ish due to certain reasons.

And i realise i'm running 1500m during sportsday.Normal,but i'm running with my blue house pengerusi-Selva.I'm GG-ed.200m with martin and fattah,lagi dead.Those are hardcore sprinters.

Sportsday is this coming saturday,and the band is like shit.No offence.People don't turn up for practises,or they come whenever they like.We cant even blow and march,that's including me.It's pretty hard.Those seniors will say.
:Eh you senior kan?How come cannot blow and march
:because during form 1,i did'nt blow.I was a noob then,but now,cheh.Haha.I only march.
:Oh ya ,haha.

And that marcus lee is kinda a attention seeker,don't you think band members.After an exhausted practise,we will be resting and he will be standing in the middle of the field.Waiting for us.With his posture all right.Is he a attention seeker,or should i say disicpline boy,or role models for girls.Anyone will do.Good behaviour.

Last but not least,thank you LIM JIT QI for helping me do my project.I mean a bit.

No comments: