Friday, June 5, 2009

Usj23 1st Junior Badminton Tournament

Started off a day by making an embarassed move which is going to the badminton court at 9.45am and finding out that actually the match was only at 3.30pm.The cocky organizer scolded me and ~ in front of everyone.Embarassed and tensed,i made my way home to escaped the embarrasement.

Later at around 2.30,i went there again.Feeling scared and reluctant to play.Dad chilled me,saying that this tournament is to gain experience.Around 3.30,it was our turn to play.we played against two malay kid.

Lost 30-13.Tapaoed.Thanks to ~.He told the F**king whole world its my fault.Screw him seriously,learned your lesson people out there.Never ever ever partner This erhem.He will blame you and make it sound that he is the hero.Seriously,i am pissed off.He even told coach that we lose because of me,made me lagi look noob in front of coach.
So what,i still beat you last don't know how many times.
21-5
21-18
21-14
28-26
30-29
and more.
He lost to me under-5.
Well,i dont really care now.It's a lesson that i must learn.

No comments: