Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Countdown 28

1 of my most fearful moments is coming alive-soon.The PMR exams are way around the corner and i'm so damn worried.Restaurant City and Roller-coaster Kingdom is such a distraction.How to overcome it?Mind over Matter.Ya right,like it works in me.=)
Secondly,i've been skipping swimming training for like two months.I gained about 10kg in advanced,which is equivalent to 22.5 pounds.(The biggest Loser).I'm getting heavier and heavier which matters to me.LOL.I wanna start training back laah.Get Fit and healthy.OMFG.
Current results compared to wish i wanna get.People just says 'GoodLuck!' or 'Try and be more realistic'.Why?Sucker.com And Mr.V,your'e a jerk if you don't noticed.I hope sometells tells you in the face that you are a loser.I will tell you one day ,you better watch out.
And when is astro702's Merlin gonna start,i love that Tv series.Ancient empire.The Biggest Loser Asia,coming soon but when?I don't know=S End post witha smile=)

No comments: