Thursday, February 19, 2009

MSSS 09

Today was the second day of the inter-school swimming meet.Exams are killing me,i had no choice but to go school in the morning.After maths paper,i rushed off to PADE.I went lunch with yew keong ,yew kin and his very emo sis.hahaa.After the lunch break,swimming meet is continued.at around four,the rain was so heavy.The scene was so chaotic.As if there were no shades,the stairs became waterfall,the floors were all flooded.And the worst thing was,my event wasn't up yet,i have to sit the cold and heavy rain.Wtf?!They even tried to call-off the meet today,they tried two times.But it still went on.My event was up,i was swimming with two selangor swimmers and one guy.Four of us.''Peeet"The referee blew the whistle,i swam fly the first 50,back the second and so on.It was Medley.At the end of the 200mIndividual medley,i got second!!!!!in the heat!Ahaa.Encik tasnim gave me a ride home.Blaa.

No comments: