Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sports day is around the corner.

So i decided to go mpsj to train myself as i was going to take a few events on sports day.When i reach there,xi lynn was there,my sister called some of her friends to go.I started off with two laps of warm up.Then i race a 100m.

Later at night ,we went to summit for dinner.After dinner ,i was suppose to geta new futsal shoes but some shop close at 9.10.How Stupid?How can they do business like that?After a while,i thought of going into a new DVD shop

Suddenly there was a loud stud.Everyone in that shop got a shock.Then the workers started to quarrel and you'll see suddenly people start walking out of the shop.The employer was quarrelling with his co-worker.I then went out too,following the crowd.

I stood and watch them quarrel.I know,so KPC.Haa

No comments: