Thursday, May 28, 2009

Defeated at last.

My hearts beats when the referee blew the starting whistle.I thought Mu was gonna control the game but it seems Barca was the one.Their ball possesion was 64%-36%,if i'm not mistaken.

Well,i drank two cups of cofee to keep me awake.After ten exciting minutes.Samuel Eto'o dribble past a defender and Michael Carrick slide him but has no avail.Eto'o Tonjol the ball past the keeper.It was a clear Goal.So happy to see that Barca took the lead first. I was thinking that this game was gonna be like other Champions League Final,but it was'nt at all.This GAme was slow and steady.

Half time gone,Second half started.Still,I thought Mu was gonna do their Good-Old-Trick.Last minute Equaliser.No,They did not put any effort.No I'm not complaining but i'm happy.Mu played a very relax game.Till the 70th minute,Lionel Messi Headered a beatiful pass by dunno-who and put the ball in the back of the net.

Goal.70 minutes and Mu is down 2 goals.Then i thought,Mu plays Miracles.They scores at the lsat minutes.And i thought Puyol put up quite a show,no doubt.I did'nt hate him,because all i wanted was Mu to lose.And i'm happy.93th minute,''Peeee"The referee blew the final whistle,and i'm like Yes!Mu lost this time.

No comments: