Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Shit man,what time now??Oh Crap!

So freaking tired because Kee Wei and Li yuan drop by randomly last night.They stayed for about an hour before they left.We talked and chit-chat.Till nearly midnight.Lol.When i woke up,immediat reaction.''Online".Woo..

At about 3 o'clock ,i played badminton with Chen Young and Kok Hong.Beat Chen young,Clean set.An hour later..the incident happen..

As i wanted to leave,i found that my bike was stolen..First thing came to my mind."F**K!"I'm so gonna die.Panic and confused,i did'nt know what to do.Oh boy,as i thought to myself."Shit man!"
To whoever whom stole my bike,hope that Karma with catch you.Bloody Robber/Thief.

Home,
Scolding x100

-Why did'nt lock?!Stupid ar!That was the stupidest thing i've ever known.

-I'm not gonna buy another bike for you,you're gonna walk to tuition

-You crzy?!You think that people won't steal bike if it is unlock!Use you brains..

Scoldings from my parents.

3 more days,5 more important subject,and freedom i achieved.But not for long.

No comments: